Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
JohnPlank1
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

FaceBook

[ Edited ]

Dear Team,

Appreciate your suppport as I am unable to use my Facebook app on my blackberry 9900 with unless I am connected to WiFi, I get an error message all the time says " 

You are currently on a service plan that doesn't support connecting to this app". However, i have the blackberry services added already with my provider and I am able to use all BB services like youTube and Emails.

I have been through various troubleshooting steps, such as; uninstalling and reinstalling the facebook app, remove and reupdate the service book on the phone, multible hardreset rebooting and Host Routing Table and finally wipe and update for the phone Software but still getting the same Error message.

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Regards,

John.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: FaceBook

hello,

the error message is accurate. Some carriers have different plans for YouTube, social networks, and emails.

Call Vodafone and ask them to configure your subscription so that you can use Facebook.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
JohnPlank1
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: FaceBook

This has been going on for ages, it only became a problem when I upgraded to the the latest Blackberry operating software

Please use plain text.