Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
lenrob
My Device: Blackberry Style 9670
Accepted Solution

Facebook 2.0

When I try to login to facbook 2.0.  I get the message "We are unable to reach the Facebook server at this time. (0)" DOes anyone have a solution?

Blackberry Style 9670

OS 6.0.0.522

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Facebook 2.0

• I'd close out FB and try again.
  • If it persists, I'd do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
lenrob
My Device: Blackberry Style 9670

Thank you for your response.
New Contributor
vahnder
My Device: blackberry curve - rim 8530

halo iam neew bie here ....new FB its not stabill....its have to my curve 8530.....after install it run perfect buat if iam leave it afew hour ...it not auto update feed....
i have to reboot my phone with pull my batery and start again its work fine but if in afew hour its not auto update ...my setting its a hour update nothing happen, it make me frustate....please fix it..
supermokh
My Device: 9300

I'm using Curve 9300. When installing this new version of facebook it will display install error. can't install the new fb v2.0.. already remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot.. the result still the same.. help me!!

MrElmo88
My Device: Curve 8530

I have been having problems with my facebook to when i first instaled it I could not downloadn news feeds or posts so i uninstaled and reinstlaed this worked for awhile but now it back to not working any help would be great!

New Contributor
shopkeeper
My Device: bold 9700

I have same problem. FB works for a while and then no new feeds unless I do a batt pull. Using bb Bold 9700
New Contributor
lyndsbooth
My Device: Bold 9700

Hi, Same issues here. I have deleted and reinstalled this new version numerous times as it fails to update feeds or leave comments on postings. It seems to happen AT LEAST once a day :smileysad: Was really excited about this at first but now wish I had the old version back ! Any hints/tips greatly appreciated. Thanks
New Contributor
haziqahdiyanah
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

facebook 2.0.0.37

I need help. my blackberry keeps getting stuck when i receive notification, open notification from this new version facebook. please help me :smileysad: its annoying. bb : curve 8520 os : 5

New Contributor
blkjacku2
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 3G

[ Edited ]

Having problem with the Facebook 2.0 chat on my Pearl 3G, anyone else having trouble or have any suggestions? Thanx :smileyvery-happy: