Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

pramce
My Device: Tour 9630

Re: Facebook 2.0

Me too, I have installed, work perfectly for a while and suddenly not refresh the news feed. After re install its work but its happened again. I am tired of this

Please use plain text.
Contributor
trudybock
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520 Smartphone

[ Edited ]

Plse send me a Link to Download Facebook v.2.0 on my Blackberry 8520 Curve Smartphone please trying to Download since Wednrsday till now

Can I also Download Facebook 2.0. On my Blackberry 8520 Curve Smartphone?

Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
trudybock

When will Blackberry App World be available in Namibia?
I just successfully Downloaded BB App on my Blackberry 8520 Curve Smartphone
Sorry not availabe in all the Countries yet!
Namibia MTC ???????
Please use plain text.
Contributor
trudybock

Link to Download the Latest Version of Facebook 2.0 I hve a Blackberry 8520 Curve
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vahnder
My Device: blackberry curve - rim 8530

Hey friend...my proeblem(no update feed)or freeze.. it solved .....just do wat jsander say....remove your batery manually and wait a minute ,read up there jsander post...it helped....if your restarts with app or device its not work....
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vahnder
My Device: blackberry curve - rim 8530

Are you already update your OS????or it has max OS???no update again....
Because FB 2.0 its only support OS 5.0 above..or higher....
If your os can be update to 5.0 it will work
If try check it, Go to OPTION then Advance Option ,klik wireless update ...when its say anew software update 5.0 its your lucky....hope its hope..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
trudybock

Thx for your. Prompt Response I hve logg out of Facebook, and try to logg on again stil no Download
After following a Link send by Benny I tried to Download and only find out tht my Problem is not with DoWNLOADING Facebook 2,
BUT with my App World: while busy Downloading the Link frm Benny for Facebook in STOP halfway:
Response: UNKNOWN
Apps World not yet in your Country: NAMIBIA!!!!!
Imagine now why selling Blackberry's in Namibia if we cnt utilize all the Functions on our Blackberry's?
JSanders IT Guru is their no possibility to Upgrade my Blackberry 8520 Curve Smartphone Apps World (MTC Namibia) to allow/permit/ or Run my Apps World please?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
trudybock

Please sent a Link to Upgrade my BB Apps World since while busy Downloading Facebook it STOP halfway:
UNKNOWN - sorry Apps World not yet AVAILABLE in your Country (Namibia)
Why then selling Blackberries in Namibia (MTC Namibia)?

IT Guru plse Help! What is the possibility to either Include Namibia in your BB Apps World Servises?
OR send us (in Namibia - MTC Namibia) LINKS COMPATIBLE for our Devices please!
Sorry to disturb bt we like our Blackberries toooo muchhh and Mostly ENJOY Facebook Apps on our Blackberries (mine OS6 - BB 8520 Curve)
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Trudy, if AppWorld is not availble in your country, you can download many of the apps from other sites.  Two such sites I know of are www.crackberry.com and www.mobihand.com .  There are many others so I invite you to do a search for BlackBerry apps until you find a site you like.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
trudybock

Thx to all Contributors + IT Guru's and to the Management of BB Support Community.
You hve been of great assistance to me since last week Wednesday.
I took my OS 6 Blackberry 8520 Curve to my local Service Dealer/Provider on Tuesday 9th Aug at 11h00 and collect it at 16h30: Problem Solved!

They have Uploaded a total New Updated VERY SMART and USER FRIENDLY Version of Blackberry! Oooh I like the NEW THEME of BB 8520! No more the Yellow Sunflower Type but the latest one 0.6

All my APPs and FEATURES changed even sms changed to CHAT STYLE oooh so nice!
Please use plain text.