Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Facebook 2.0

I'm so glad everything has worked out for you!  :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
trudybock
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520 Smartphone

I even Managed to Download IM+ on my Blackberry linked to SKYPE/Facebook/Twitter/Yahoo Chat/Neighbours/ and many more!
I am so happy now!

I would like to once more express my sincere Appreciation + Gratitute to the Entire Management of of BB Community Support/ IT Guru's + Contributors in assisting me wth my struggle in uploading the LATEST Version of Facebook thumbs up!

Keep up the good work!
ria0911
My Device: Curve 8250

Hi I am new here, i recently got rid of the facebook app off my blackberry! now i cannot reinstall it. it does not show up on blackberry app world, or my internet browser will not let me visit the faceebook website without the app.

PLEASE HELP! 

Thanks, i have a bb curve 8250 :-) x

JSanders
Solutions: 5,978
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

ria0911 wrote:

Hi I am new here, i recently got rid of the facebook app off my blackberry! now i cannot reinstall it. it does not show up on blackberry app world, or my internet browser will not let me visit the faceebook website without the app.

PLEASE HELP! 

Thanks, i have a bb curve 8250 :-) x

On your BlackBerry browser, go to www.blackberry.com/facebook and do not use the AppWorld option, but instead you can download direct there.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
ria0911
My Device: Curve 8250

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSanders
Solutions: 5,978
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

ria0911 wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very welcome... good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
JukeATL
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Facebook 2.0: "The Facebook server is unable to retrieve the post at this time. Please try again later."

I have tried your suggested fix (re-booting) several times to no avail. Can you tell me please if this is a Facebook problem or a RIM problem?  From all the posts I have seen from others about this problem, it definitely is not just MY problem. Everything else on FB loads fine but when I try to read my notifications, I keep getting the response: 

"The Facebook server is unable to retrieve the post at this time. Please try again later."

(Talk about keeping a hapless user in suspense -- HA!)

Anyway, thanks in advance for any suggestions or guidance on this matter.... even it's to tell me that I have to live with this until some fix is finally done.

New Contributor
JukeATL
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Facebook 2.0: "The Facebook server is unable to retrieve the post at this time. Please try again later."

PS: Did I post this correctly? I am a first time user and hope I did the right thing... and hope I posted this question in the correct queue. Fingers crossed....
New Contributor
HollyBot
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530

I'm also very frustrated that the Facebook app doesn't show me any notifications. Even if I open the app and go to the notifications page, nothing shows up. It sucks having to go to the website instead of the app. If I reinstall the Facebook app it works for a little while then stops working again.

Visitor
rosemaryd
My Device: curve 8520

I'm having problems with my FaceBook. I've got a 8520 and everytime I'm trying to log in on FB a get a 1502 message and can't log in! Help me please!!!!