Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
crystalkdekker
My Device: Not Specified

Facebook Contacts and Calendar not syncing!

I just bought my BB curve yesterday and I have installed the Facebook app and nothing will sync with my BB.

The options to sync it are all checked in the actual FB app. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I have checked the advanced options and have FB clicked as my default calendar.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Facebook Contacts and Calendar not syncing!

when you open your facebook profile, you have an email address that receives your facebook notifications.
Did you configure your BlackBerry device so that it receives that email address ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
crystalkdekker

I dont think I did considering Im not sure how to do that??
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

crystalkdekker wrote:
I dont think I did considering Im not sure how to do that??

1) you have to know how you configured your Facebook account : where are the notifications sent to ?
--> use your desktop browser and go to http://www.facebook.com/ and edit your profile.

2) you have to know what emails you receive on your BlackBerry device. When you got your BlackBerry, you configured it so that it can receive your emails. It is done through the BIS interface. Go there and look if its the same email address as 1)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
crystalkdekker

My e-mails and facebook notifications are both sent to my Yahoo e-mail address.