Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Facebook Error 2102 ?!

So I logged out of my Facebook about 12 hours ago and now when I click on the Application it says : Your login session has expired, please re-login to the Facebook application (2102) and when I click on Show Details it says : The session has been invalidated because the user has changed the password. Then, I click Close and the whole application shuts off and my phone runs slow and im forced to re-boot it!

I have tried deleting and re-installing, going under apps on my computer, re-setting my password but nothing works!  Help please! & it is the new Facebook app, I downloaded it a couple days ago and it was running fine up until i logged out!

Bold 9900 by the way :smileyhappy: 

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Facebook Error 2102 ?!

Hi sophielucky

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you recieving this error regularly ? Somtimes  those errors are from Facebook server so you don't have to Delete Facebook from your device ,please check this Knowledge Base :

KB25378Facebook 2000 series error codes in Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Facebook Error 2102 ?!

my advice :
on a PC, go to facebook using a browser like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, log in, and log out.

then try logging in again on facebook using your bb app.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: