Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
clareb2013
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
Accepted Solution

Facebook app has completely!

Ok, so i have a blackberry 9300 and i had facebook app downloaded, i tried to update it and my phone said i had to delete the app that i already had in order to update, so i did, but i think it has completely deleted fom my device! It's not on my phone, it's not on app world, i've tried going on facebook via the internet on my phone and at the bottom of the page it said 'download facebook app for blackberry' or something along those lines, and  that does'nt even work!! Any help or suggestions will be amazing! Help please! It's driving me mad!

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Facebook app has completely!

Hello Cñaredb2013

Friend trying to download the application from the following link

Open enlance from the browser on your mobile.

http://www.blackberry.com/facebook

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
clareb2013
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

I tried that before but it didn't work, but this time it has worked! Thank you soo much! :smileyhappy:
P.S. I've just realised I made a mistake in the question title haha :smileyhappy:
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14

That good friend to enjoy your application.

Thanks for taking the issue as resolved.

We will be attentive to your upcoming consultations

Regards... :Cool2:

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
dukegrey
My Device: blackberry 9300

Guys I have tryed to download facebook from that link but it always say" the was a problem loading facebook, please try again. Or it says download failled. Please help...:smileysad:
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14

dukegrey wrote:
Guys I have tryed to download facebook from that link but it always say" the was a problem loading facebook, please try again. Or it says download failled. Please help...:smileysad:

You must have an active data plan

Try to have good 3G signal either
O connected to a wifi network

So you can make faster download.

Regards.

New Contributor
dukegrey
My Device: blackberry 9300

How do I do that?
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14

You should call your carrier and contract data plan or BIS

A data plan that suits your needs.

Regards.