Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
AnthonyHolic
My Device: Not Specified

Facebook application Problems

Does anyone else use Facebook on their Storm? I do and when people sent me message on my Facebook page, I used to get alerts and the red light would flash and a little red star would be next to the Facebook symbol to alert me. However, it seemed to stop doing it. I tried pulling the battery. No change. I logged out on my Blackberry through the Facebook application and then logged back in and still nothing. I checked all my settings and they were all correct. I even deleted the application and then re-installed it, logged in on my BB device and still nothing. Any more ideas??? Has this happened to anyone else??
Anthony
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Facebook application Problems

The only other thing I can suggest is to check all your notification settings on Facebook (you'll have to log in through a computer for this).  Perhaps some weird thing happened and all you notification settings are gone.  It could also be a Facebook technical problem, in which case, it's likely temporary and will likely start functioning again in a while.

Those are my suggestions!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
bblackw
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Facebook application Problems

Did you ever figure out a solution to this?  I have problems with receiving "message to message texts" from time to time but the receiver on the other end does not.  And then a few hours later, maybe a day it works.
Please use plain text.