Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
wondervenus
My Device: Bold 9900

Facebook for Blackberry App Nightmare!!!

Hi there, im using Bold 9900... I'm losing my temper on the Facebook for Blackberry App... Here are my problems with the Facebook for Blackberry:

1.) If I check in to any place, the default privacy is SET TO CUSTOM - ONLY ME... While on the website, my privacy is set to FRIENDS ONLY... I tried to check in using Iphone, Android device and via the website... ALL IS OKAY AND NO ERRORS AT ALL, THE PRIVACY IS SET TO FRIENDS...

2.) If i upload photos from Blackberry, the privacy setting is again set to CUSTOM - ONLY ME, whilst, if I use Iphone/ Android or via the website, ALL IS OKAY AND IT IS SET TO FRIENDS...

I am sure with my PRIVACY SETTINGS as it is always set to FRIENDS ONLY... The nightmare began when I used the Facebook for Blackberry App!!!

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Facebook for Blackberry App Nightmare!!!

You may wanna access the privacy settings on your Facebook App if it matches with the setting online.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
wondervenus
My Device: Bold 9900

I did it sooo many times... The privacy settings on the FB for Blackberry App matches with my settings online.

ruredi
My Device: 9300 Curve

I've found the solution! Desktop Facebook - Privacy Settings - Apps - Old versions of Facebook for mobile