Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
wondervenus
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Du

Facebook for Blackberry App Nightmare!!!

Hi there, im using Bold 9900... I'm losing my temper on the Facebook for Blackberry App... Here are my problems with the Facebook for Blackberry:

1.) If I check in to any place, the default privacy is SET TO CUSTOM - ONLY ME... While on the website, my privacy is set to FRIENDS ONLY... I tried to check in using Iphone, Android device and via the website... ALL IS OKAY AND NO ERRORS AT ALL, THE PRIVACY IS SET TO FRIENDS...

2.) If i upload photos from Blackberry, the privacy setting is again set to CUSTOM - ONLY ME, whilst, if I use Iphone/ Android or via the website, ALL IS OKAY AND IT IS SET TO FRIENDS...

I am sure with my PRIVACY SETTINGS as it is always set to FRIENDS ONLY... The nightmare began when I used the Facebook for Blackberry App!!!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Facebook for Blackberry App Nightmare!!!

You may wanna access the privacy settings on your Facebook App if it matches with the setting online.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wondervenus
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Du

I did it sooo many times... The privacy settings on the FB for Blackberry App matches with my settings online.

Please use plain text.
ruredi
My Device: 9300 Curve
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I've found the solution! Desktop Facebook - Privacy Settings - Apps - Old versions of Facebook for mobile

Please use plain text.