Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

jess003
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
Accepted Solution

Facebook for Blackberry Playbook

Does anyone know how to enable the option to be able to post photos/videos/etc from my playbook through the facebook app? I don't know if I set it up wrong but its telling me that my File permission for the application is disabled. I can't find an option anywhere on the app or on facebook to change this. Help!!

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: Facebook for Blackberry Playbook

Go to Settings (gear icon at upper right on main screen), select Security from left list, then Application Permissions.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
jess003

In the app itself? When I click on the gear, the drop down menu only consists of Chat, Account Settings, or Privacy settings. And the Account and Privacy settings take me right to the browser and go in through normal facebook where I can't find anything to adjust this.

jess003

Nevermind. From the home screen.. I got it! Thank you very much!

muffinman25
My Device: Playbook

I don't understand this final post.

I have the same exact same problem but don't understand the solution.

When i go to upload a photo, i get the message: 'Error. it appears as though you've disabled Camera Permissions for this application'.

When I do 'options' then 'account settings' I get the message: ' This page cannot be viewed in this app. do you want to view it in the browser?' If I then press 'OK' it sends me to the browser and there is no option to rectify this problem.

I am going round in circles.

Help.