Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Facebook for Blackberry: can't see any photos

Hey Julien,
What kind of virus would AlexandreP have on his BlackBerry?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
Juliencn
My Device: Bold 9780

Not really a virus on his BlackBerry because we all know it's not easy to get a virus for BlackBerry. I was meaning a simple virus from a computer that has affected the memory card of the phone , hidding some important folder od the BlackBerry such BlackBerry folder where Pictures , videos are stored and can be retrieved for applications , for instance Facebook. But that "virus" doesn't. Affect at all the phone.
Julien NYAMBAL
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

OK...just checking!

:Rockon:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Visitor
maya32
My Device: 9300