Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
afgerrish
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Facebook indicator issue

I have a little Facebook "f" on top of my phone screen. I guess this means that I have messages waiting for me in Facebook. When I go into Facebook, and open everything, the little f is still there on my home screen of my phone. There is also a 4 next to it which tells me there is 4 new Facebook messages waiting for me, when there is not. How do I make that go away?
New Contributor
afgerrish

Re: Facebook indicator issue

Ok go to messages icon. Not email specific. This is the icon that holds all the messages you get in your phone, ie SMS, MMS, email, facebook, etc. This where the Facebook messages are held and can read them there. This will remove the "f" indicator from the top of your phone screen.
New Developer
New Developer
AlG

I've been having the same problem.

I see the facebook symbol on my home screen indicating that I have two messages but when I look in that email non-specific inbox there is nothing.

Do I need to log onto facebook on a computer, clear everything, then log back on with my blackberry and start anew?

Also I can download a limited amount on the internet with my provider package. Will using this FB application use a lot of that?

New Contributor
cweverett
My Device: Storm 9550

I can find no option that will allow me to turn off the "F" or the associated count of acebook messages on the home screen of the handheld. Anyone have another idea?

AmishBerry
My Device: Storm 9530

I've got the same problem.