Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
jake7363
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&

Frustrating App World issue

Hello,

Ever since I downloaded the newest version of App World, I keep getting an error message that tells me: "You do not  have sufficient wirelss coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off."

In fact, neither is true. I have access via wireless (3G network radio is turned off) and am able to brows, get email and navigate quickly to whichever url to which I want to access. My signal strength is 60 dBM. I never - repeat NEVER - had this problem prior to the upgrade and no service was done on my wireless signal.

Now, I have several app upgrades waiting and no way to access them. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling several times which included battery pulls. I have tried downloading using different methods and no luck.

Can anyone help me here? As you can guess, allong with the frustration is a sense of desparation.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

Please use plain text.
Visitor
anna_roussou
My Device: Blackberry 8520

Re: Frustrating App World issue

I have exactly the same issue. I contacted my provider and they told me that it should work. I tried to find the earlier version that worked just fine but I couldn't. Can please someone assist on that?

Please use plain text.
Chaman
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Frustrating App World issue

Has anyone solved this yet? i have this problem and its so annoying

Please use plain text.