Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Administrator (Retired)
Beholder
My Device: BlackBerry Storm

Get MySpace 1.5 Now

Product Overview

MySpace® for BlackBerry® smartphones 1.5 integrates the main social networking components of MySpace® with the BlackBerry solution to offer real-time push-based messaging for BlackBerry smartphone users. It allows BlackBerry smartphone users to wirelessly send, view, and reply to messages, comments, and bulletins, as well as search for and invite friends to join. MySpace for BlackBerry smartphones is available for BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry® Device Software 4.2 and later.

NOTE: MySpace for BlackBerry smartphones is not supported on BlackBerry smartphones with trackwheels.

Download MySpace Now

Features:

• Full messaging interface, including comments, bulletins, and messaging

• Home screen notifications for MySpace events, messages, and friend requests

• Real-time status and mood updates

• Invite friends to join MySpace and accept new friend requests

• Post, tag, and comment on pictures

• View and comment on friends’ albums and photos

• Differentiate between regular and band profiles

• Available in English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish

• Save messages as drafts, and show or hide sent items

• Advertisements within the application are supported on friend requests and sent messages

Frequently Asked Questions

Additional documentation for troubleshooting issues with MySpace for BlackBerry smartphones can be found at www.blackberry.com/btsc

Want to learn how to use your BlackBerry® smartphone? Visit youtube.com/blackberry to help you get the most out of your BlackBerry smartphone!

Do you have questions about your BlackBerry smartphone?

Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry smartphone to enter your question and get instant answers! 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
ktysunshine
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8310

Re: Get MySpace 1.5 Now

I downloaded myspace 1.5 and it stated successfully installed.  It's showing in my application list but I don't have an icon to click to access myspace.  Can anyone help me?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lee-uk
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Get MySpace 1.5 Now

I downloaded it, and it caused errors on my phone.  I've just been sent a new handset and downloaded it again and the same errors have occurred!!  I've not added anythnig apart from Myspace.

Please use plain text.