Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
AaniiNichii
My Device: Curve 9360

Google Maps ver 4.5.3 for BB Curve 9360

I have Google Maps ver 4.5.3 on my Curve , but went to dowload it t my wife's phone... at first it dowloaded but erroerd saying our Enterprise server did not allow that.... we do not have Enterprise and it works for me.... now cannot not find Google Maps ver 4.5.3 again... any advice?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Google Maps ver 4.5.3 for BB Curve 9360

Hello friend I ask for this version of OS like google maps app for blackberry.

I'll get I can do privately.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AaniiNichii

The version on her bb is 7.1.0 722. Her bb will not accept the 7.1.0 2102 upgrade. Not sure what you mean by like I am a newbie but thanks for you help.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

AaniiNichii wrote:

I have Google Maps ver 4.5.3 on my Curve , but went to dowload it t my wife's phone... at first it dowloaded but erroerd saying our Enterprise server did not allow that.... we do not have Enterprise and it works for me.... now cannot not find Google Maps ver 4.5.3 again... any advice?

Hello AaniiNichii

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Can you confirm if your wife's device is purely a personal device and not associated with any corporate BES account ? She is having BIS on her account ? 

If so , it is a used device she bought or a new one from her Carrier ? 

let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AaniiNichii

It was a brand new one and we do not se a BES account it is personal.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

AaniiNichii wrote:
It was a brand new one and we do not se a BES account it is personal.

Hi there,

So I assume it is a new out of the box device from your own Carrier , Right ?

Then from your Homescreen Options > Device > Application Management > scroll through and delete Google Maps if it is listed there ,then reboot your device by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for a min. then re-insert it back. 

Finally use your BlackBerry Browser and click here http://dl.google.com/dl/mobile/maps/BlackBerry-47/GoogleMaps.jad   it's a direct download . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.