Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

joshc760
My Device: Bold

HELP!- BBM has completely messed up 11/12/12 HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]

Right this morning i woke up with a notification telling me to upldate as normal so i did. When the phone rebooted it was not anywhere to be seen, so i deleted the app and reinstalled, I did this a number of times but it never showed up and when it did it kept saying files missing so i could never even start it up! I've tried downloading it from the website rather than the store but same problem occurs. 

PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME!!

Contributor
cerati9
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Re: HELP!- BBM has completely messed up 11/12/12 HELP PLEASE

THIS IS TERRIBLE, DON'T DOWNLOAD BBM 7.0!!!

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: HELP!- BBM has completely messed up 11/12/12 HELP PLEASE

joshc760 wrote:

Right this morning i woke up with a notification telling me to upldate as normal so i did. When the phone rebooted it was not anywhere to be seen, so i deleted the app and reinstalled, I did this a number of times but it never showed up and when it did it kept saying files missing so i could never even start it up! I've tried downloading it from the website rather than the store but same problem occurs. 

PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME!!

I am willing to help.

I don't understand when you say "it never showed up and when it did it kept..."

what did you do differently so that some times, the BBm icon disappeared, and some other times the BBm icon was available and clickable ?

What Bold you do have ? With which OS version?

What is the exact error message that appears when you say "files missing" ?

in the Application management, what is the version number of BBm ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: