Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Dreama116
My Device: Blackberry 8330

HELP!!!

Thanks to my 3yr old... My entire phone was wiped out.. When I went to re-install BBM, it was to my surprise that I had forgotten both my password and answer to the "secret password question" thingy, so now I'm going nuts over not knowing what to do to fix this or even reset my pswd to the BBM account... Someone help me please?!
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: HELP!!!

Hi Dreama116,

If you do not remember your BlackBerry ID password or security question to use App World, you can create a new BlackBerry ID from www.blackberry.com/blackberryid from a computer.

Or you can download BBM from www.blackberry.com/bbm from your BlackBerry browser.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
Dreama116

I know of how to make a new one... And thank you for even taking the time to reply!!! But is there anyway to keep the old one I already had and somehow just (reset) that pswd?! Seems crazy everytime u forget a pswd u gota make a new acct??
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hi Dreama116,

This article provides the steps for resetting your BlackBerry ID password. http://bbry.lv/nGSLW4

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
Dreama116

I tried this and prayed yet unfortunate for me it says page is too large to display for my phone... Ughhh! :/
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

That link can also be displayed on a desktop browser if you're at a PC or laptop.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
Dreama116

Ill try to get to one asap -thank you!!
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

:smileywink:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.