Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: HOWTO : install BBm 6.2 if you have trouble with BBm 7

Thanks so much :smileyhappy: Was able to re-install BBM6

Link to the KB article works... on that page right-click the link for BBM6 and then "Save Target As.." :smileyvery-happy:
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: +234

Thanks! The link also worked for me, I was able to download BBM 6, but unfortunately after I restored my Backup files from BB Protect I couldn't recover my BBM contact and the 'Messenger Ragistration Status' in the 'my Profile' of BBM show that 'Registration Failed.... Retry' and when I retry it doesn't still registers. Please can Somebody HELP me out???? Its Annoying
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Thank you very much, very helpful  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
My Device: orange bold 9900
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

Please the yahoo messenger I download is not working on my blackberry 9900,it always say internal server error please can anyone help me with a link to download y!mutil messenger..
New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: vodacom

Thank u... Finally someone with brains, Xandrex - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33024 it worked :smileyhappy: