Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Question95482
My Device: Not Specified

Hello i have a Blackberry Bold and i would like to use s...

Hello i have a Blackberry Bold and i would like to use some of the applications of Blackberry Apps World, but the think is i live in Mexico and some only say tehy work for the US and Canada. Where can i find the applications that work in Mexico or in the International level? Thanks
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Hello i have a Blackberry Bold and i would like to use s...

Hi there!

At present, AppWorld is not available outside of certain areas. See this page for the current requirements:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/appworld/download.jsp#tab_tab_system_requirements

You can always search for the applications you want directly and then see if they are compatible with your device. AppWorld is mainly a portal, providing apps that are developed by others -- so you can search them out separately...AppWorld just provides all of the convenience of a single portal.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code