Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

ffahim
My Device: Torch 8910

Help Needed Urgently - Payment Problem!

Hi all,

I have tried to purchase a couple of apps and I keep getting an error message (below) and yet, both times I received a confirmation sms on my phone telling me that my credit card had been charged the amount! I have re-entered my payment information and my account info and everything and it still doesnt work, even though the payment works just fine apparently as the money is getting deducted with no problem.

How do I solve this and how do I (a) make the apps that I purchased work without repurchasing again OR (b) get my money back.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
nikmaster
My Device: BB Playbook

Re: Help Needed Urgently - Payment Problem!

Probably you need to contact AppWorld support to firuge out what happens. They are really fast! Once I had a problem with my payment, they solved it in 2 hours.

Please click the Thumbs Up icon if this comment has helped you! If your issue is resolved, please click the solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
ffahim
My Device: Torch 8910

Thanks bro, and you're right, they have already contacted me. Lets hope the issue gets solved just as quickly..

Please use plain text.
hishamsaidi
My Device: porsch design

Hi please I can't purchase by me visa card it is telling Me error 12000 from app world thanks
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

hishamsaidi wrote:
Hi please I can't purchase by me visa card it is telling Me error 12000 from app world thanks

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB28978 "Error ID 12000" is encountered when attempting to complete a purchase on a BlackBerry device

Hopefully it contains something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.