Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

princem
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve 3G
My Carrier: vodacom

I cnt download any music from tubudy or any where it always say download failed y is this

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: I cnt download any music from tubudy or any where it always say download failed y is this

Hi and Welcome to the Community...and apologies for the delayed reply!

Anytime random strange behavior or sluggishness creeps in, the first thing to do is a battery pop reboot. With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

Failing that, more details are needed...for instance, are you having any troubles with any other internet-using apps?

Best!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kgaoza12
My Device: 9300 curve 3g
My Carrier: MTN

Re: I cnt download any music from tubudy or any where it always say download failed y is this

@sdgardne, I am also experiencing the same problem!! I hav rebooted my phone(9300) numerously but the problem still persists! Is it a device issue or is it a MTN(service provider) issue! Cos my bf is also experiencing the same issue and he has a new Blackberry phone which is a 9360
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

kgaoza12 wrote:
@sdgardne, I am also experiencing the same problem!! I hav rebooted my phone(9300) numerously but the problem still persists! Is it a device issue or is it a MTN(service provider) issue! Cos my bf is also experiencing the same issue and he has a new Blackberry phone which is a 9360

Hello,

Please re-read my prior post, especially the last sentence "Failing that, more details are needed...for instance, are you having any troubles with any other internet-using apps?". The limited details so far provided prevent any useful guesswork.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kgaoza12
My Device: 9300 curve 3g
My Carrier: MTN

Well after much research I have discovered that I am nt the only one experiencing the same problem! It happens to be that all service providers (MTN,Cell C, Vodacom) are under a strain and they can't provide the proper service due to the high volume of BIS subcribers in South Africa! It sad cause its affecting everybody using a Blackberry!
Please use plain text.