Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Question111518
My Device: Not Specified

I downloaded the Bejeweled application from the BB app w...

I downloaded the Bejeweled application from the BB app world. It is currently stuck on Completing Purchase. I've done a hard reset as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the BB App world application. Please Advise
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: I downloaded the Bejeweled application from the BB app w...

[ Edited ]
Hi there!

Your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Be sure to also include the reason why you have exceeded your maximum allowable PIN associations to AppWorld (e.g., multiple RMA, warranty replacement, etc.).

If that does not work, then please return to these forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/) and register an account so that we can provide you with direct assistance.

Cheers!
Message Edited by sdgardne on 09-02-2009 11:54 AM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Borumha

I'm sorry but i'm unclear what you mean by exceeding my PIN Associations to App World. This is my first Blackberry and I've never had to have it replaced.

I was able to download other paid applications without a problem.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

[ Edited ]

Borumha wrote:

I'm sorry but i'm unclear what you mean by exceeding my PIN Associations to App World. This is my first Blackberry and I've never had to have it replaced.

I was able to download other paid applications without a problem.

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

AppWorld gets associated to a BB PIN, which uniquely identifies that one BB. When someone has to change out their BB (due to RMA or other reasons), then can freely change the association in AppWorld to the new BB PIN (so that they can get to their personal MyWorld and re-download their apps...including paid apps so that they don't have to pay again)...but only 3 times (I think). After that, it won't allow you to change the PIN associated to AppWorld again freely...hence the additional instructions above.

But, regardless, I see my earlier error...in pasting my auto-text, I neglected to redact out the inapplicable component...I've edited it above...oops...sorry for the confusion...

Message Edited by sdgardne on 09-02-2009 11:54 AM

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
Borumha

I can understand that, but as i'm still using the original PIN that was originally associated with my App World Account do i still need to follow your OP about a solution or are there other resources available to me?
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Since the issue has to do with billing/payment between RIM/PayPal, the solution I provided is supposed to log your request directly into RIM, which is where it needs to go for resolution...there's nothing we can do here (in these forums) about it since we're just other users like you.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates