I followed these instructions, however, I was charged for downloading the application. Please advise and reverse this charge.
"To reinstall purchased items, complete the following steps:
1. If you have switched to a new BlackBerry smartphone, install BlackBerry App World. For more information, see KB17619.
2. Open BlackBerry App World.
3. Open My World.
4. Press the BlackBerry menu key, and click Login.
5. Log in using your PayPal user name and password.
6. Items that were previously purchased appear with a status of Uninstalled. Install each item one at a time by completing the following steps:
1. Select the application that you want to install
2. Press the BlackBerry menu key and click Install"
Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.