Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Question130725
My Device: Not Specified

I ordered and paid for the "gotcha Reaction" app on orde...

[ Edited ]

I ordered and paid for the "gotcha Reaction" app on order #XXXXXXXXXXX. I had to delete it because of a memory leak and now it is missing from MyAppworld and I cannot re-install it. Can you help me? Regards, Steve

(removed order #)

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: I ordered and paid for the "gotcha Reaction" app on orde...

Hi there!

To re-install your apps, please follow this section of the AppWorld user guide:

For more registration key information, see this KB:

In some cases, it has been discovered that updates (from AppWorld obtained apps) require additional steps in order to install the update. If the update will not install, please attempt this:

1. Homescreen > Options > Advanced Options > Applications > highlight the app > BBKey > Delete
  2. AppWorld > MyWorld > Login > highlight the app (if it shows at all, in any state) > BBKey > Delete
  3. Use either your PC (via Mass Storage Mode) or your BB (via Media > BBKey > Explore) and find any references (folders, files) to the app. Delete whatever you find. Search both your Device Memory as well as your Media Card.
  4. Use the above AppWorld user guide link to re-install the app -- a new registration/activation key should then be provided

If that does not work, then please return to these forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/) and register an account so that we can provide you with direct assistance.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code