Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Question92538
My Device: Not Specified

I purchased Quicklaunch from BB App World on May 28th, 2...

[ Edited ]
I purchased Quicklaunch from BB App World on May 28th, 2009. I just cleaned my phone and reinstalled my os on my 9530. I went to reinstall Quicklaunch but my activation code is not there and it is saying I need to pay $4.99 for the upgraded version. I contacted nikkisoft, (makers of Quicklaunch) and they said the upgrade should be free and my activation code should be supplied on BB App World when I log in, and it is not. I need this issue resolved or it will be the last time I use BB App World. Thank you, Adam Reinhart
Message Edited by MichelleK on 06-27-2009 01:44 PM
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: I purchased Quicklaunch from BB App World on May 28th, 2...

did you reply to nikkisoft telling them it was not the case ? It's their job to make the thing work. And if it still does not work, it's their job of contacting Appworld staff so that it works.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
graphicdsgnr
My Device: Not Specified

Re: I purchased Quicklaunch from BB App World on May 28th, 2...

I just had the same thing happen after an OS reinstall. But try these steps:

- download Appworld

- go to MyWorld

- Select the menu (blackberry button to the left of the trackball)

- chhose Log In

- enter your PayPal info

After I logged in, it showed me a record of everything I had purchased, and allowed me to redownload them again.
Please use plain text.