Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

I purchased Vlingo from App World. Order no. (removed personal information)

[ Edited ]
I purchased Vlingo from App World. Order no. (removed personal information). I recently upgraded the Storm to OS 5.0. App World is not compatible with that OS. I need to re-download Vlingo. How can I do that without using App World app?
Message Edited by thundergeek on 07-23-2009 11:14 AM
Message Edited by thundergeek on 07-23-2009 03:54 PM
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: I purchased Vlingo from App World. Order no. (removed personal information)

Hi there!

v5.0 for the Storm is beta...and therefore subject to many issues...including incompatibities with various things. You will need to contact the developer of your desired app for support to find out if they can provide you with a version that will work on your beta OS.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Not Specified

Re: I purchased Vlingo from App World. Order no. (removed personal information)

You could try downloading from www.vlingo.com directly. Might work - don't know about 5.0 OS though.