Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Reegan
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: Vodafone India

I should go for android. I don't feel blackberry had much application like android & iphone

I can't find any application like skype, viber for blackberry, viber is only support text message service. But android and iphone had lot of application to make call from apps to apps. Why BB is not supporting these application, I think BB is a waste one..
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: I should go for android. I don't feel blackberry had much application like android & iphone

Well you move anywhere you like! You're right the BlackBerry doesn't have Skype and Viber (Voice)...but what about email system...the most robust email service which is unmatched in the industry.

What I mean to say...all vendors some differentiating features which other doesn't have. and the choice is yours!!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Reegan

Re: I should go for android. I don't feel blackberry had much application like android & iphone

Thanks for the reply, what email system ? Can u explain clearly
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Reegan

Thanks for the reply, what email system ? Can u explain clearly
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Satyricrog
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: ATT

No instagram, constant app issues and the only recourse is "reload the app" or a battery pull? Sorry the email and battery life are hardly selling points anymore. Dedicted BB support that is getting fed up.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
budget
My Device: curve
My Carrier: vodacom

How can I get my camera to show normal picture. Lately the pictures on my camera look all wonky like if the heat sencer is on. Pls help
Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

you may like iphone, you may like android. Each platform has its own unique speciality! BlackBerry has the QWERTY keyboard on most devices! and trust me, you wouldnt want to lost those, i know because i have both a Curve 9320 and a Galaxy S II.

If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
ermanturko
My Device: Blackberry BOLD 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile Netherlands

haha

Blackberry has the first QWERTY? no:smileyhappy:

blackberry has the first qwerty with touch? no(HTC ChaCha)
Blackberry is for me only the best with communicating and typing words without any fails.

Please use plain text.