Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

marog
My Device: Not Specified

Lost purchased application

Hi...

I am at a loss as to how to reinstall a purchased application. I am on my 4th Blackberry (various problems) since April. I purchased the Adorno Easy Tip calculator on May 3rd. When that BB was replaced two times I was able to reinstall at no charge that previous purchase. However now that I am on the 4th BB and I follow the instructions to locate and reinstall I am no longer allowed to do so.

Any suggestions? I can't find any information on my particular problem. I have spent hours on this...hardly worth the original $3.99 I bought it for.

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Lost purchased application

This is an issue of application vendor. You can communicate with apps vendor and see if they have any resolution to your problem.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Lost purchased application

Hi marog!

When you say you are "no longer allowed to do so"...exactly what is the error message please?

FYI -- There is a limit to the number of PINs an AppWorld account can be associated to, at which point it forbids another change...I think you may have hit that limit. If indeed that is the error message you are receiving, then your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Be sure to also include the reason why you have exceeded your maximum allowable PIN associations to AppWorld (e.g., multiple RMA, warranty replacement, etc.).

Good luck and let us know!

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code