Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm
Accepted Solution

MSN on my blackberry wont work

I just recently got a new plan that allows me to use msn. So i decided to try it out and it wont let me accept the terms of use because it says i need a keycode. I have no idea how or where to get the keycode. Does anyone know how i ca find it so that i can start to use msn on my blackberry????

Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook

Re: MSN on my blackberry wont work

Visit http://www.blackberryforums.com/developer-forum/114397-keycode-table-blackberry.html
Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed
New Contributor

that didnt help me :smileyfrustrated:

Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook

If possible go to http://www.blackberry.com/beta register/login, that is where you can legally get key codes. Hope it works
Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed
New Contributor

didnt work :/

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

[ Edited ]

Alrighty, from your homescreen go to Options>Applications.  Find it in the list, press the menu key and delete it.  Next, plug your phone into your PC via USB and type www.blackberry.com/windowslivemessenger into your PC's browser.  You can then download it from there and you should get a copy that doesn't require a keycode.

A keycode is usually required when you download a beta version of an app from BlackBerry Beta Zone, as was suggested by ben1107.  I'm not sure how you obtained such a copy, but try my method and see if it helps. 

Please post back with your results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

It worked :smileyhappy: thank you sooo much for helping

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Yeeha....another happy customer!  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.