Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

fsancho
My Device: TORCH 9810

Mobile Uploads Privacy level problem when posting to facebook

for a few days now my BB is uploading every photo I take as PRIVATE (only me), and any change I make to the privacy settings does not solve the problem. I tried almost everything, and the funny thing is any other kind of post I make through the facebook app is visible to everyone. Any thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
catz747
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: Mobile Uploads Privacy level problem when posting to facebook

Apologies for the previously blank reply. Not easy using this forum on my phone it seems. I have this problem too since the end of feb beginning of march and found only 1 other with the same problem posted on fb help. Mobile upload and check in defaults to a privacy of 'only me' 'except restricted' where my default privacy is 'friends' with a few exceptions.

Check in (though not very good) and mobile upload from the browser work as normal. As does logging my husband into my app and checking him in and mobile upload. BB therefore says it's a fb account issue whereas fb don't reply at all ever.

Can only hope enoiugh people have the issue for someone to get a reply or it is something BB haven't thought of to try :smileysad:
Please use plain text.