Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

ffrance1224
My Device: Bold 9900

Module 'net_rim_bb_qm_platform' not found on Bold 9900

I purchased a backgammon game from App World and after playing it just once I now get the following message when I try to open the game "Error starting backgammon: Module 'net_rim_bb_qm_platform' not found". I contacted the game developer who told me it had nothing to do with them and that I had to deal with RIM.  I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game and still get the same message.  I haven't been able to find any info anywhere so if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Module 'net_rim_bb_qm_platform' not found on Bold 9900

Normally a battery pull will correct this issue so I'm going to recommend you remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it a few seconds later.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

ffrance1224
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Module 'net_rim_bb_qm_platform' not found on Bold 9900

Hi,

I tried that once but just tried again and I'm still getting the error.  :smileysad: