Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
Abrie71
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Mx vs atv for bb 85xx!

Hi I am looking for the game mx vs atv for my bb 8520 curve Os5...Please help?
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Mx vs atv for bb 85xx!

Hello,

I don't find anything specifically called "mx vs atv" in the AppWorld catalog. Is that the precise name? Have you searched the AppWorld catalog? Or the developer website? Or other sources?

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Developer
Abrie71

Hi,I have search google and its shows the precise name 'Mx vs Atv untamed ' for my blackberry 8520 to download on one site.When I went into the site it showed download,I clicked the link and it showed a lot of text on the page,would you please follow that up,and if you get the precise link,replay please
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

When I Google for "Mx vs Atv untamed", I get a lot of different hits...it's a pity you did not provide the precise URL you are seeking help on...I'm not going to look at all of the 958,000 results on Google...

In any event, you probably need to actually read that text to see a) if the app is truly compatible for your specific BB/OS Level and b) how they instruct to download and install it.

Good luck!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Developer
Abrie71

Ok,tanks,just one more thing,I am looking for Revenge of the pigs for my bb 8520 curve but the full version and for free because I don't have a pay pol account to pay for the game!Tanks
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

I have no idea what that is...so the same advice exists...you must search (e.g., Google, AppWorld, etc.) for information and to see IF what you desire is even possible. If they require a fee for the app, then there will be no help here in attempting to "jail break" it and get around that requirement.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Developer
Abrie71

Ok tanks for all your help,you help was of deep require!
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

You are most welcome...enjoy!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Developer
Abrie71

Hi guys,can someone consider making a theme for my bb 8520.The theme must have Features like the new Os7.1,like the tray(but the whole tray)etc...or a God of War theme?
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

you should drop a line in the themes developers board on this forum.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: