Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: 02/GiffGaff

My App World Wont Update.

Hi, everytime I decide to go on the app world via my blackberry curve 9300, a message pops up and tells my to follow the steps to update. I do it all but it always says error after all the steps are completed. I have also updated it via the PC but it seems the message is still there. Despite the version is up to date.

Any ideas? 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: My App World Wont Update.

Hello Tjy6 ...

I recommend that you uninstall the blackberry application world, Restarts your device, then proceed to install it on your Blackberry ...

Visit this link from your mobile ...
link: http://www.blackberry.com/appworld/download

Remember to follow the steps for installation accepts the terms and conditions and configures your BlackBerry ID.

Then let us know if your problem still evidences the persistence ...

Regards Tyj6...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions **

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: BSNL

you must uninstall the appworld and download the newer version from the blackberry website

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry q10
My Carrier: mtn

Hey there, I am new to the forum.  But i have the problem described below. PLS HELP!!!

The problem i have is that i updated my OS software version to (software release 10.2.1.2977) and (OS version 10.2.1.3247). After i did that, i restarted my blackberry Q10 fone as instructed. On restarting, my bbm and whatsapp applications refused to operate. So i looked up my blackberry world. On blackberry world, there are recent updates for bb world, bbm and whatsapp. I reckon this is because my OS is the newest version. I tried to update bb world, bmm and whatsapp but after saying "download starting", this pops up on the screen "an error has occurred processing you request" and the download stops.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry q10
My Carrier: mtn

Hey there, I am new to the forum.  But i have the problem described below. PLS HELP!!!

The problem i have is that i updated my OS software version to (software release 10.2.1.2977) and (OS version 10.2.1.3247). After i did that, i restarted my blackberry Q10 fone as instructed. On restarting, my bbm and whatsapp applications refused to operate. So i looked up my blackberry world. On blackberry world, there are recent updates for bb world, bbm and whatsapp. I reckon this is because my OS is the newest version. I tried to update bb world, bmm and whatsapp but after saying "download starting", this pops up on the screen "an error has occurred processing you request" and the download stops.