Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

My bbm has just disappeared

I was using bbm then it just started to freeze so I did ctrl alt del as i normally would, when it turned back on bbm had didsappeared. I then went on the appworld but it just said bbm was already installed.

I have everything backed up on my laptop what can I do to get it back without loosing all my contacts?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BB Passport and PlayBook 64Gb
My Carrier: Proximus (BE)

Re: My bbm has just disappeared

What do you mean by disappeared?

If you type "BBM" in the general search window (top left right of home screen), you must "see" your BBM application in the list. Is it there or not?

It may simply be hidden in a sub-folder.

-------------
Don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)
My Device: curve
My Carrier: carphone warehouse

My menu button disappeared so I restarted my phone and blew on the SIM and battery and turned my phone on to see my bbm has disappeared and when I pressed the MENU button it froze my fone !
New Contributor
My Device: BB9800
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Help I lost my BBM and Contacts can't send or receive BBM messages
New Contributor
My Device: BB9800
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

I have searched for it but no luck
New Contributor
My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: MTN

:smileysad: my BBM just dissapeared! I did the new update (7.Something) and its gone. Iv turned the hand set off and back on. And iv tryed typing in BBM. Its gone :smileysad: :smileysad:. Please tell me how to reinstall it, cause when I go into app world it says its installed and I can not delete it to reinstall it! What do I do to fix it? Please let me know :smileysad:!
My Device: D9700
My Carrier: tmobile,etisalat

Please I have exactly the same problem my bbm dissapeared what do I do...its really frustrating can't find it anywhere after updating it to the new version I restart my device like they said and its no where to be found