Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
tolba
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: ETISALAT

NavTrack Application and bad support provided

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I just purshased the NavTrack Application, it does not work on my Blackberry and I tried to contact the vendor company and they are not respond at all, and I am not sure why Blackberry leave us to such bad companies.

Aslo, I tried even to refund my money and website is always down, is it really work in the first place?

Will Blackberry ready to help here???????

Does any one know how I can email Blackberry support?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tijdgat
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: NavTrack Application and bad support provided

The license key has been bought a few days ago and the buyer has contacted us. We have provided him information but he decided to be rude and has insulted us many times. Therefore we decided to stop the communication with him.

We are more then happy tp help him getting a refund. However we believe in normal mature communication.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tolba

I started to be rude after I sent three emails with no reply at all, willing to provide all documentations about the emails and continuous remiders and after three emails I received they are not willing to communicate with me, first investegae and fix your mistakes before deciding.

even I sent the prove that there was no reply for three emails still they insist to stop communications, What a professional reply to customer pusshased and paid money for non working applicaiton

Blackberry team can investegate what I am saying and willing to provide proves, money is not the concern here, but for others to know what kind of bad companies you are.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tijdgat
My Carrier: Vodafone

We are happy to provide all documentation if needed. We consider this matter as closed.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tolba

You can consider it as closed and never addressed my discussion to you, my dicussion is with the Blackberry team who is having you as a provider and I have to highlight what bad services you are providing to Blackberry users under the Blackberry Applicaitons, Blackberry should be aware of what differecults we have with such bad companies similar to you, Blackerry is a good company and should protect its reputation from people like you.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tolba

Providing bad services by such company which provide NavTrack is like a crime for Blackberry. Blackberry should implement strong measures for Qauality Assurance to stop such companies from fooling customers.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tolba

For those who are looking for applications, please be careful always from a company called NavGuard Limited, check everything before buying, thier support is very very bad and their applications are not working most of the time.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tolba

The main differentiator between a good company and bad company is the after sales support, and this NavGuard Limited has no clue what is the after sales support or even what is support, be careful when buy their applications

Please use plain text.