Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

damianltaylor
My Device: Various
My Carrier: Various

Need advice for free app to help MS sufferers

Good afternoon all

I have just registered on the forum to ask one questions and thank you in advance for taking the time to read it !

I have been doing some voluntary work to help MS sufferers track their food intake in order to isolate triggers for symptoms in the hope of improving their quality of life.

Basically some users have been using crude excel spreadsheets through documents to go and transfering the data manually and my mission is to save some time in that process.

Ideally I would like Combo Boxes on the Documents to Go spreadsheets although they are unsupported.

Therefore I would like some help to find an alternative solution for a very basic data entry system which is offline and can be transferred to our Access analysis database periodically. I understand there are live equivalents which use the mobile internet connection to hit an access database stored somewhere else, although because of data plan costs and the relative simplicity of the data being entered we would ideally like an offline system.

There are only 10 columns for data entry, 2 of which need to combo box / Id concept.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Damian

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Need advice for free app to help MS sufferers

Hello,

maybe you can look at task management applications.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JohnPiz
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Need advice for free app to help MS sufferers

did u have a chance to look at appworld