Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
chawsl
My Device: Curve 9630
My Carrier: starhub

New twitter app bug

Hello I just upgraded my twitter app to latest version but I find tt my followers list all messed up n not in order. Cannot even c my latest followers. Can anyone or twitter app developer help pls?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: New twitter app bug

Hi there,

RIM should be updating Twitter in the next while and that update should resolve this issue.

If you would like to be involved testing beta versions of apps like Twitter for BlackBerry and Facebook for BlackBerry, you can do so in the BlackBerry Beta Zone at http://blackberry.com/beta. They often run beta versions of their most popular apps before they are officially released, which gives users like you and me the chance to catch bugs like this.

:smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chawsl
My Device: Curve 9630
My Carrier: starhub

The follow tick is not working too. I followed them but it doesn't show follow. So I dunno who I follow or not follow. Can there b an upgrade to solve this or how do I solve it pls?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

An upgrade is coming... Just no specific ETA yet. As to viewing your followers or who's following you in the meantime, I know its not ideal, but you can do this via the web. Just open your browser and go to http://twitter.com. Click on the head icon, then touch either your list of following or followers. It will now open the list so that you can see the most recent followers, etc at the top.

Again, I know its not ideal, but it can help until the upgrade becomes available.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.