Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

pratik_shah
My Device: bold-9780

News feed is not updating in facebook v 3.3.0

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: News feed is not updating in facebook v 3.3.0

From what I've been told the issue is being worked on. I cannot confirm whether it is a FB issue or BB issue. Right now the workaround is to use WiFi. For some reason the mobile network connection to FB isn't working as expected.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
chiru86
My Device: 9220

facing same problem here showing some facebook unidentified error..plzz fixx asap

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Updated Info:

This error is caused by a Facebook server error (API errors) and is not an error on the BlackBerry server side.

See the following KB for more info: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB25378

Again, from what I've been told the issue is being worked on. Right now the workaround is to use WiFi (you may have to turn off the mobile network completely.) For some reason the mobile network connection to FaceBook isn't working as expected.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
John_Clark

The issue has been resolved.