Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

No bang for my buck!

I purchased the Pocket 10C SE Scientific Calculator on App World this morning and I get an error message concerning the license key not found. The app is not installed yet and I do not know how to install it. When I go to PayPal, a message pops up, "You have already purchased this application. Please go to "My World" and choose Log In from the menu to reconcile your purchase. (Error Id: 20304)

I've emailed Lygea Calculators via their support email address and have not heard from them. So... as of right now I have paid them from my PayPal account, don't have the software and don't know how to get it. We gotta do better than this...

Mike

Developer
My Device: 8310

Re: No bang for my buck!

There is a bug in RIM's retrieving licensing key procedure. Somebody bought EasyDialer. When App World tried to get license key for the purchase, some wrong parameters were passed to my website.

I reported the error and got RIM's confirmation. RIM also promised to fix the bug shortly.

William

sales@callingcarddialer.com

EasyDialer -- calling card dialer, Google Voice Dialer

-------------------------------

If you love it, please let friends know.

If you hate it, please let us know.

William

EasyDialer -- Calling card dialer, Google Voice Dialer, Conference Call dialer! Relieve the pain of dialing lengthy numbers...
----------------------------------------
If you hate it, please let me know.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

a new version of the App World has just been released : 1.0.0.28
it fixes many bugs and maybe that license key bug too.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I have the same problem with the License Key bug so i updated to 1.0.0.28 and

am having the same issue. I emailed the developer (Windtrack.com) and haven't

heard back from them. Would like to contact RIM but can't seem to get through

to them so it looks like this whole App World is a bust. What a shame...

New Contributor

thanks for the "word"...
New Contributor

This problem still occurs in version 1.0.0.28.

I get this error message on BlackBerry Storm Vodafone UK. When I go into my world and log in, no purchases are associated to my account.

When I try to purchase the application (which i had already bought and money was deducted from my paypal account) it says you have already bought this application, go to my world...

This seems like a pretty urgent and simple thing to fix.. it is probably related to my phone model as I do not get the same error on my BOLD..

the only question is when will the new version be released.

As I have mentioned in a previous post, I have the appropriate QA experience to help rim with their bugs.. If you have a test version you can e-mail it to me and I can enssure QA for you on a few BlackBerry Models. 

-Gabriel 

Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm

I am getting the feeling that RIM is dragging their feet until they can work out the bugs.  In the mean time they want people to keep buying so cash keeps coming in.  The only way to get this resolved is to stop buying from AppWorld until they are ready.  I have the same problem and everyone is nice and eventually responds but they simply can not solve the problem.  What a shame!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

get over it for crying out loud, thedman287
***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Developer
My Device: 8310

All seem smooth now!

I'm vendor of EasyDialer. I bought my app from App World Client(version 1.0.0.28) yesterday. After purchase I saw the license key in My World.  I copied the license key to clipboard via menu, then pasted it to my app's activation screen and activated the app successfully!

So, it's time to enjoy the App World! Find things you love and get them!

William

EasyDialer -- Calling card dialer, Google Voice Dialer! Relieve the pain of dialing lengthy numbers...

------------------------------------------

If you hate it, please let us know.

William

EasyDialer -- Calling card dialer, Google Voice Dialer, Conference Call dialer! Relieve the pain of dialing lengthy numbers...
----------------------------------------
If you hate it, please let me know.