Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
Accepted Solution

Nobex Complimentary App become "Unavailable for this Device"!

Please Help!

Last week I had to do a memory wipe on my phone because my carrier told me there may be an issue (bug or some sort) with my phone. After getting everything wiped, I selectively reload some of the backups. 

After everything is done, I re-installed every BlackBerry apps from the Apps world. However, the Complimentary apps (Nobex Radio Premium) that was available to me last year (or even before I performed the memory wipe) became "unavailable to this device".

I am surprised at this app became unavailable for this device when it worked prior to memory wipe. 

In the FAQ. I saw this:

Q.  How is RIM going to ensure that I am not charged for the apps?

A.  Separate SKUs will be created for each app in BlackBerry App World. You won’t have to pay for the app once you’ve downloaded it for free. All of the apps selected for the Thank You Gift offer will be available to download at no charge until December 31, 2011, and they are yours to keep and use afterward, even if you upgrade your device or software.  This will be managed through your BlackBerry ID account.

I have also noticed this:

The normal Nobex premium is readily available to download and install on my device but the "complementary" is not.

Can anyone please help me?

I have a Blackberry Bold 9700. 

Much appreciated

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Nobex Complimentary App become "Unavailable for this Device"!

Open your App World on your phone and click My World.  Once it opens, press the menu key and select Refresh List.  This will refresh your list and should put things as they were, allowing you to download it once again for free.

Please post back with your results.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Thanks for the reply.

I tried refreshing the list and it still didn't work.

Another method I have tried is download the file via the QR Code (http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/61764/?lang=en) in which it directly links to the App World. 

New Contributor
My Device: 9900

Hi, 

Please install the free Nobex Radio. it should turn itself to Premium because you had premium already on the device. Our servers know you should be premium. 

With any issue, please contact us at support@nobexinc.com. 

Thanks, 

Nobex