Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

monie717
My Device: Not Specified

PANDORA FOR BB/ATT

Hi all! I'm new here so I apologize if this topic has been beaten to death. But I'm trying to download Pandora on Curve 8310. My friend has same phone but provider is Verizon and she had no problem. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone....

Ramona

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: PANDORA FOR BB/ATT

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Some description about exactly what the problems you are encountering would be helpful...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
n3rds3ks

sdgardne wrote:

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Some description about exactly what the problems you are encountering would be helpful...

Yes, and where it is you are trying to download it from.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Aggressive1

I love having pandora on my phone. Its not satellite radio so its spotty sometimes depending on the speed of your phone data service. I have AT&T and a blackberry 9000 but also had it on my curve. I downloaded it by going to pandora.com on my desktop and clicking on the mobile link. Then I told them my phone and provider and it sent my phone a text message with a link for download the app.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Windos1953
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530

Aggressive1 has it !!

Dont Download From APP World

I went to Pandora.com & Received the Link Better & the Upgraded version 

Please use plain text.