Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

dany_s
My Device: .

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! PAID FOR APP AND DID NOT RECEIVE LICENSE KEY MOBISCOPE

I would like to ask everyone to please stay on topic, remain polite, honest and keep the discussion "efficient".

Thedman287, please just be patient and I am sure everything will get resolved.

Dany_S                                                                                                                             New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm

Thank you!
Developer
William-08
My Device: 8310

Hi thedman287,

I hope you have found that App World client is returning license key. 

I'm vendor of EasyDialer. I bought my app from App World Client(version 1.0.0.28) yesterday. After purchase I saw the license key in My World. And I copied the license key to clipboard via menu, then pasted it to my app's activation screen. All seem smooth now.

I understood your feelings as well. Because I did get emails from buyers for license key problem. It created a little bit headache for me..., but now went away.

So, it's time to enjoy the App World! Find things you love and get them!

William

EasyDialer -- Calling card dialer, Google Voice Dialer! Relieve the pain of dialing lengthy numbers...

------------------------------------------

If you love it, please let friends know.

If you hate it, please let us know.

William

EasyDialer -- Calling card dialer, Google Voice Dialer, Conference Call dialer! Relieve the pain of dialing lengthy numbers...
----------------------------------------
If you love it, please let friends know.
If you hate it, please let me know.

Regular Contributor

I was told it was being worked on and to be patient.

Regular Contributor

Thank you William for letting me know that I am not alone.  CerealByPass contacted me this morning and I gave some more information.  I feel comfortable that is being worked on and I will post when it is resolved. 
Regular Contributor

Just curious....has anyone out there received a refund that is entitled to one yet?  I am at a standoff with no resolution in sight looking to get my money back so I can purchase a similar app and would like to know what avenue you took that was successful.  You can post or Private Message me.  Thank's to everyone for their suggestions.
Regular Contributor

I was just informed that it is still being worked on I have to say that customer service is responding quick!!!  Thanks Cerealbypass!!!

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

CerealBypass is great.  All of the Technical Advisors on here are really helping out, so I have to give kudos to RIM for putting BlackBerry Technical Advisors on the site to help out with these sorts of issues.  :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Regular Contributor

I received my License Key this morning from Shape Services with an apology and it installed fine and I dropped my paypal claim.  I thanked them for it and also thanked Cerealbypass for all of his work toward helping get it.  I want to thank everyone who offered suggestions also. 
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Thank you for the update and I'm glad the issue has now officially been resolved.  Congrats to CerealBypass for actually being able to get you a resolution :smileyhappy:.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!