If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
LauraBelle
My Device: torch 9800

POLICE SCANNER & FACEBOOK UPGRADE 4.0 MADE MY FB DISSAPEAR & NOTHING WILL BRING IT BACK!

BOTH OF THESE APPS, ARE ONES IVE HAD ON MY TORCH SINCE I GOT THE THING ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO...I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH ITHER OF THEM THREW UPGRADES OR ANYTHING. THIS PAST FEW WEEKS, MY POLICE SCANNER WAS MAGICLY UNINSTALLED..SO I RE INSTALLED, AND IT WONT SHOW UP.

SAME WITH FACEBOOK, I DID THE 4.0 UPGRADE ABOUT A WEEK AGO, AND EVERY DAY I HAVE TRIED MUTIPLE DIFFERENT THINGS...UN INSTALLING AND RE INSTALLING ECT...

BOTH WONT SHOW BACK UP!

I CANNOT FIND ANY LINK TO ASK FOR HELP IN APP WORLD TO CONTACT THE DEVELOPERS DIRECTLY LIKE ANY OTHER APP IVE HAD A ISSUE WITH. THAT IS QUITE FRUSTRATING BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME TO SEARCH AND REGISTER ON THIS AND HOPE IM WRITING IN THE RIGHT SPOT, CAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME TO FRIGGIN GO THREW THIS RIGHT NOW :-S

I JUST WOULD LIKE MY TWO APPS BACK PLEASE.

I LITERLY HAVE TRIED EVERY POSSIBLE WAY TO GET THEM BOTH BACK THAT I CAN DO...

THE ONLY PLACE THEY SHOW..THAT I APPARENTLY HAVE THEM IS IN "MY WORLD" UNDER "INSTALLED APPS" BUT ON MY PHONE, IF I SEARCH FOR ITHER OF THEM, THEIR R NOT FOUND ON MY CELL..UGG. OK ALMOST 6AM, AND I FINNALY DONE ..HOPE THIS WASNT A ENTIRE NIGHT WASTED :-( SINCE I NEED TO BE UP IN 1.5HOURS

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Re: POLICE SCANNER & FACEBOOK UPGRADE 4.0 MADE MY FB DISSAPEAR & NOTHING WILL BRING IT BACK!

Couple things to try, first can you universal search for them?  From the homscreen on your device start typing facebook, and see if it comes up that way.  If so you should be able to run it from there.  Ok also is it possible you have accidently hidden those two icons?  From your homecreen press the BB button (the one with the dots on it) and then select show all.  :smileyhappy:  Then select the icon itself, press the BB button and select unhide.  :smileyhappy:

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.