Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

thanapor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AIS

Problem with Yahoo Messenger for Blackberry 10

Hi Blackberry Team,

I've recently encountered a problem with Yahoo Messenger 10.1.0.88 on my Blackberry Q10 running OS 10.1.0.4181 software. It had been working fine for like a month after I purchased this phone from the authorized shop in Thailand until a few days ago it started showing the message within seconds after signed-in: 'Your connectino to the instant messaging provider has been lost. You can wait for the connection to be re-established or close the application and try logging in later'.

This is only when I'm on 3G cellular network. It works fine through Wi-Fi connection. 

I did some research on website and found that the latest version of Yahoo Messenger for Blackberry is actually 10.1.1.16 released on Sep 30th, 2013 but, for some unknown reasons, my Blackberry World only shows the '10.1.0.88' (which already installed on my phone) as the latest version. 

I really need this for work as I'm communicating with international bankers over yahoo. Please help look into this problem and get it fixed at your earliest possible. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
amos6334
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 02

Re: Problem with Yahoo Messenger for Blackberry 10

I have the same problem with my z10 always unknown error it getting me crazy
Please use plain text.