08-15-2011 03:34 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-17-2011 06:11 PM
I think you can try two things : the soft reboot, and if it does not work, the hard reboot. Don't worry, you can't lose data with these two reboots.
Soft reboot :
1) Hit the three following keys at the same time :
- Right Shift
2) wait 2 minutes for the Blackberry to wake up.
Hard reboot :
1) your Blackberry device is on
2) remove the battery and wait for a minute
3) Put the battery back
4) wait 5 minutes for the device to wake up.
Please tell us if it works for you.
09-15-2011 12:10 PM
I have a problem with Youtube too. The app worked fine before it doesn't anymore.
1. Tap on Youtube - o.k.
2. Go to Youtube or upload a video. Tap on 'Go to Youtube' - o.k.
3. The homepage with some suggested videos / - o.k.
4. Tap on any video or search for something in particular and list displayed - o.k.
5. No matter which video a select the answer is a black screen that says: Cannot find the web address. Please check the web address is valid.
Rebooting both ways, soft and hard... nothing happens.
09-17-2011 12:45 PM
10-25-2011 04:50 AM
06-02-2012 02:40 AM
06-02-2012 02:46 AM