Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: ufone

Problem

I use blackberry 9300 curve os 6 one day I upgrade facebook, twitter and app world after that I lost icons, I restart my handset but still face problem. In set option menu shows apps are installed. What can I do?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Problem

Hi tauqeer_khalid

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you rebooted your device after each Installation ? Also On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application Management > can you see those applications listed there? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I rebooted my cell phone once after installation all 3 apps. In application management all apps are shown.
Elite II

tauqeer_khalid wrote:
I rebooted my cell phone once after installation all 3 apps. In application management all apps are shown.

Hi tauqueer_khalid

If you are able to view those applications on Application Management  then try this On your HomeScreen press the Menu key and click on “ Show All Icon“ or “ Unhide Icon “,search for it if you can see it but looks like faded then move your cursor over the icon and press Menu key and click  “   “unhide “ Also check your Instant Messaging Folder, or Downloads folder for the application.

If still unable then let us know we will provide another solution for your problem.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

I already check show all in every folder severl times. But still face problem?
Elite II

Hi tauqeer_khalid

Ok then first Uninstall your all three applications i;e Facebook , App world and BBM from your device. Uninstall those in this manner :

On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application Management > Scroll down and highlight BlackBerry Messenger> press the menu key then delete it .Once deleted perform a battery pull restart in this manner device Powered On remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back . Use the same method and delete facebook and app world from your device.

To download app world : From your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click on this link to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55. Upon installing perform another  battery pull restart.Also refer to this KB for reference :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

To Download FaceBook for BlackBerry : from your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click at this link

www.blackberry.com/facebook and download and Facebbok then perform a battery as mentioned above.

To download BBM : From your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click www.blackberry.com/bbm and download the latest version of BBM. Perform a Battery pull and see if you are able to view BBM on your homescreen. If you are unable to find BlackBerry Messenger try downloading BBM 6.2 for your device , to download it Browse or Click on 

http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6 .

But please remember do a battery pull restart after each application that you install.Also refer to this KB :

KB23968 BlackBerry Messenger icon disappears from the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone

Please try it and let us know of your progress.

New Contributor

Thanks, Now I am at office. When I free i will do that and tell you. Once again Bundle of thanks.