Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

janette21
My Device: blackberry 8520

Re: Problems with BlackBerry Messenger.

Hi yes I was to await blackberry to get it fixed but it was supposed to be fixed by today and its still not working that's why I was asking if you had any other advice or steps I could try to try and get it up and running again? Thanks for your help though x

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Well, I don't know. Your entire symptom description here was "having problems", which is a bit difficult to understand the specifics of, which of course is necessary to provide any useful recommendations. Plus, you said that they already had you do some things, but you neglected to reveal what those were, so we risk wasting your time with redundant advice since we can't know, unless you tell us, what has already been attempted.

I do have some ideas, but a better description of your issues plus what you have already attempted (specifics please!) are needed first.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
shortymc17
My Device: Bold 9900

I have the same problem.  I have 2 individuals whom I can't bbm.  I can receive (although on their end it says still sending) but everytime instead of being delivered i get an X.  I know that these 2 people both have the Q10 ... is there anyway to get it to work?

Danny-C
My Device: Curve 9800

I have a Blackberry Curve 9300, and my BBM is acting screwy. Everytime I try opening it, it freezes a bit and acts like I never pressed it. :smileysad:

New Contributor
zerrie
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

Hiii so I upgraded my bbm and then my phone rebooted and when my phone was on ,I couldn't find my bbm anywhere so I went to app world and then I saw installed but I couldn't find it anywhere ,so I tried deleting it and installing it but I couldn't find it anywhere so I couldn't delete it,anyways that's my probs
New Contributor
zerrie
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

And I have a blackberry bold 9900
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

zerrie wrote:
Hiii so I upgraded my bbm and then my phone rebooted and when my phone was on ,I couldn't find my bbm anywhere so I went to app world and then I saw installed but I couldn't find it anywhere ,so I tried deleting it and installing it but I couldn't find it anywhere so I couldn't delete it,anyways that's my probs

Please check here:

• Article ID: KB10040 How to view or remove installed applications on the BlackBerry smartphone

If the application shows, via that procedure, as being installed, then it is there...you just cannot find it. Please make sure you dig through every homescreen and sub-homescreen folder. Please make sure "show all" is active in case the icon is hidden. If you are on Corporate BES, please check with your BES admins to ensure they are not forcing it to be hidden from you.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code