Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
natsirtsales
My Device: Not Specified

Problems with Ticketmaster APP on my Blackberry Curve

I often use the Ticketmaster application on my Blackberry Curve. For the past 24 hours, I haven't been able to search for any tickets because when I click on 'FIND TICKETS' on a specific event (from the list of events of a specific artist/team), it takes me to a Ticketmaster webpage with 5 link options: Home, Music, Sports, Arts & Theatre, and Family. If the APP was working properly, it would take me to a webpage where I can enter the quantity and price of the tickets I want to search for.

Is anyone else having this problem? I tried downloading the Ticketmaster APP on my friends Blackberry, and I have the same problem! So it can't just be my phone.

Thanks!

TJ

Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: Problems with Ticketmaster APP on my Blackberry Curve

LouWho
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

I wish I could help you as I have downloaded this app twice on my brand new Torch and I can't even find the app on the phone. there is nothing in the list of apps or anything. What am I missing?
ticketmaster
My Device: 2006

[ Edited ]

Looking for pulling tickets from ticketmaster websites then you can easily pull tickets from ticket bots.
ticketmasterbot(at)gmail.com