Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
Molsem

Re: RIM is listening

I've been trying to get an App World problem (Purchase not Found) solved for about a month now, and have heard back from RIM ONCE, on these forums.  I even went as far as emailing the CEO of RIM to ask him why no one can bother getting back to me about the money that was basically stolen from me, and never heard anything.

Even the developer of the App is helpless in this situation, and has been regularly emailing me (from Germany no less), just to let me know that they haven't heard back from RIM either.  I'm severely disappointed in the support that I have NOT been receiving.  I've sent my information (Device pin, carrier, PayPal transaction ID #) to RIM on several occasions, as was asked of me through the developer, but haven't heard anything since.

I completely agree, this is no way to treat a customer who is JUST trying to give you money in return for a service.  If they don't receive the service, you should do everything in your power to either provide the service or return the money until a later date when the service can be fixed and distributed.  I would be more satisfied if SOMEONE would just take the time to get back to me (in response to my many emails) just to let me know they are TRYING to figure something out.  Ignoring people like this is a poor business practice, and something that I would not expect from a company as large and successful as RIM

- F. Scott Fitzgerald "The Crack-Up" (1936)
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
TheTech

Molsem,

I can communicate with you in PM please.

Please use plain text.
btrav13

Two days ago I had my Curve 8330 (Sprint, 4.5) exchanged in a store.  I re-downloaded the App Store and attempted to re-download 2 applications that I had (A Personal Assistant and Bloomberg).  App World from my phone cannot find them at all.  I can go to the App World website online, click that I want the links to the downloads emailed to me, but when I click on those on my Blackberry, they pull up with the option to Review the application or to Recommend the application, but the "Download" option isn't available.  How could they have been on my previous phone (exact same phone), and now are not even able to be found inside of app world?
Please use plain text.